Stage 3 – Bailiff Eviction

There are always tenants who will disregard the law even when ordered by the courts to vacate the property within a given time frame.


If you are in this frustrating situation we will arrange for the court bailiffs to issue a warrant for possession of the property and to remove the tenant. You or your letting agent will need to be present at the eviction. This service comes with a fixed fee of £285.


High Court Enforcement

Rather than waiting anything from 6-12 weeks for County Court Bailiffs, we can apply to the County Court that issued your possession order to transfer it to the High Court for enforcement.

We apply for the transfer under Section 42 of the County Courts Act 1984.

Under Section 42 of the County Court Act 1984, it is possible to request that a judge transfer the order to the High Court for enforcement by a High Court Enforcement Officer under a writ of possession

It is vital that the order is made correctly and the right wording used.

To save time, we plead this request whilst we represent you at the hearing in front of the judge.

Once the transfer application is granted, we instruct High Court officers to attend the property to evict your tenants, usually between 7-10 days, in some cases within 5 days.

The benefit of using High Court enforcement Officers is that we can execute the writ and return your property to you minimizing further loss in rent

Fixed fee £899.00 plus HMCTS sealed writ fee

Should you be not able to attend court, we can provide a representative to attend the property on your behalf for the Stage 3 process. Please contact us for a firm quote if you require this service.





Street in birmingham

Evict My Tenant Limited UK Ltd offer various ways to secure a warrant of possession and eviction of tenants. Once a case has been heard in the county court and a possession order granted, most tenants make arrangement to vacate the property.

Read more
Building in birmingham
Commercial Eviction

Evict My Tenant Limiteds believe you should receive the money you’re owed on your commercial investment. Therefore our commercial team are here to assist with recovery by way of enforcing CRAR.


Read more
Issues with renting
Personal Professional Services

Here at Evict My Tenant Limited UK Ltd, we offer a nationwide debtor tracing service which identifies and tracks down an individual’s residential address quickly and efficiently. We also deal with small claims orders and representation.

Read more