High Court enforcement


As in other aspects of life, there are always those tenants who will disregard the law even when ordered by the courts to vacate the property within a given time frame.

If you find yourself in this frustrating situation we will arrange for the Court Bailiffs to issue a warrant for possession of the property and to remove the tenant.

All you have to do is be present or instruct your letting agent to be present at the eviction.

It is possible to request that a judge transfer the order to the High Court for enforcement by a High Court Enforcement Officer under a writ of possession. The benefit is that they have more powers to act quickly to get your property back and execute the writ fieri facias for your arrears.

We can provide a representative to attend the property on your behalf for the Stage 3 process should you be not able to attend. Please contact us for a quote if you require this service.

Contact us now for help and advice

[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
SKU: 001 Category:
Reviews (0)

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “High Court enforcement”